Developed with surgeons and their staff in mind, the Arthrex TPLO set includes the standard required instruments along with several new instruments specifically designed to help create a more reproducible TPLO procedure.
The case can hold TPLO plates, a drop-in screw caddy with measuring guide, and instruments, making this tray ideal for housing equipment and implants together, if desired. Customize your ideal TPLO pack using the bottom pin mat, which provides space for other instruments. The case size is factored for the most common autoclave.
Extensive research and development were put into the design of the Arthrex 2.0/2.4 mm TPLO Locking Plate. Key features make plate placement easier and more consistent. This is not a shrunken version of the Arthrex TPLO plates; it was designed specifically for small-breed bone anatomy.
- The plate offers the option of a knotless anti-rotation lateral stabilization technique (InternalBrace™ ligament augmentation) in dogs with severe stifle instability
- Surgeons love the fit and profile of the plate, and the caudal tilt is great for screw purchase
- Proximal screw trajectory is directed to avoid the osteotomy
- Minimal contouring is required
- Color-coding makes it easy to identify implants and instrumentation
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.