The Viscous-Gel high viscosity applicator and Viscous-Spray low viscosity applicator are used to facilitate mixing and delivery of ACP to create an activated gel or spray.
Features and Benefits:
- Quick and simple to attach/detach
- Easy to fill – no need to disassemble
- 11:1 ratio allowing homologous mixture of ACP and a gelling agent solution, respectively
- Gelling agent solution typically consists of thrombin and 10% calcium chloride solution – 1000 IUs thrombin:1 mL CaCl 11,12
- Provide a low or high viscosity activated, gelatinous form of ACP
- Extra long, blunt, fenestrated and beveled delivery needles
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.